When you make a healthy lifestyle choice, you positively influence the health of others.
- Refusing to eat fast food causes co-workers to follow you to a healthier lunch venue.
- Avoiding High Fructose Corn Syrup while grocery shopping also means your family members avoid it.
- Serving vegetable trays instead of fried appetizers at a party means your guest eat healthier
- Serving turkey burgers instead of traditional hamburgers at a family BBQ gets the message across, that “We chose to eat this way”
- Going for a walk at lunch time and inviting a co-worker
- Bringing your gym clothes on a business trip and actually visiting the gym facilities sets a standard for other travellers.