|Cornerstone Health Centre|
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
Who we are:
A small but mighty multi-disciplinary integrative and complimentary care clinic comprised of 8 practitioners providing high quality services to the residents of Halton Region. The clinic is extremely successful and has been growing its services to meet the needs of the community.
The clinic is currently searching for a Clinic Coordinator/Receptionist to work in cooperation with the owner and existing staff for the overall management and coordination of the day-to-day operation of the Clinic. The successful candidate will be integral in providing clinical support, customer service, marketing and sales and bringing services and processes up to date. The effective use of technology and Social Media is a major requirement.
Your major responsibilities:
Customer Service and Operations
Manage and provide hands-on support as needed to all customer service and operations processes:
· Record financial transactions and complete billing out of patients, including debit, credit and cash transactions
· Assist in bookkeeping, including account reconciliation, receivables, payables, HST filing and payroll
· Inventory management, including clinic products and office supplies.
· Prepare various financial statements, revenue and expense reports
· Responsible for growing the sales of sundry items
Communications and Social Media
What’s in it for you?
What you need:
Job Type: Full-time (30 – 40hrs/week), Permanent
Anticipated start date: June 2017
Only those short-listed will be contacted
How to apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format before July 15, 2017 to